You MUST add traveling in the South of France to your bucket list! Thanks to Skillshare for sponsoring this video!The first 1,000 people to use this link will get a 1 month free trial of Skillshare: https://skl.sh/lexiealford06211
Check out my daily adventures on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/lexielimitless/
This is a complete travel guide to the South of France. Here are some of the most important things to keep in mind for your trip:
– I recommend traveling to Aix-en-Provence on a Thursday when the town has three markets on the same day.
– If you’re visiting during June or July, you absolutely need to visit the lavender fields but BE RESPECTFUL!
– If you’re near Marseille you need to visit the Calanques National Park.
– There’s never really a bad time to visit the South of France. However, int he summer June is less busy and still great weather. July and August start to get very hot and crowded but still worth a visit.
– Hostels range between 15-20 euros a night, mid range hotels and Airbnbs can cost between $100-300, and the sky’s the limit for how much you can spend on luxury.
– You can get a passport stamp from the tourist office in Monaco if you would like a free souvenir.
– I recommend spending 2 weeks traveling throughout this region. If you have less than 2 weeks in the South of France, I recommend focusing on either the Cote d’Azur or Provence, not both.
– Villa Ephrussi de Rothschild: https://www.villa-ephrussi.com/
Sign up for my newsletter to get a preview of 3 CRAZY stories from my book: https://lexielimitless.com/newsletter/
HOW I MAKE MY VIDEOS 🎥
My Thumbnail Creator: https://www.instagram.com/parthcreations/
🎵Epidemic Sound! Amazing royalty free music for YouTube. Try your free 30 day trial here: http://share.epidemicsound.com/M9GTz
🎵 Elevate your videos with record-label quality music from Musicbed: http://share.mscbd.fm/LexieLimitless