Air India, a Tata Group-owned airline, unveiled a contemporary new model id and new plane livery that seize the essence of a daring new India, marking a milestone in its Vihaan.AI transformation of the nationwide establishment right into a nationwide inspiration.
The brand new look reimagines the enduring Indian window form, traditionally utilized by Air India, right into a gold window body that turns into central to the brand new model design system – symbolising a ‘Window of Prospects’.
Air India’s new brand image – ‘The Vista’ – is impressed by the height of the gold window body, signifying limitless potentialities, progressiveness, and the airline’s daring, assured outlook for the long run.
Air India’s brand-new plane livery and design contains a palette of deep pink, aubergine, and gold highlights, in addition to a chakra-inspired sample. It additionally boasts a hanging new custom-made ‘Air India Sans’ font, marrying confidence with heat to place Air India as premium, inclusive, and accessible.
Campbell Wilson, Air India CEO & MD, stated: “Our transformative new model displays an ambition to make Air India a world class airline serving visitors from across the globe, and that represents a brand new India proudly on the worldwide stage.
“The brand new Air India is daring, assured, and vibrant, but in addition heat and deeply rooted to its wealthy historical past and traditions that make Indian hospitality a world benchmark for requirements in service.”
Designed in partnership with the model transformation firm, FutureBrand, the enduring new model id combines Air India’s wonderful previous with its drive to goal for excellence and innovate for the long run, making a standout model design for a premium world airline with an Indian coronary heart.
Travellers will start to see the brand new brand all through their journey beginning December 2023, when Air India’s first Airbus A350 enters the fleet within the new livery.
“Colors, patterns, shapes and the way they arrive collectively and what they characterize matter, however our actions converse a lot louder. We’re within the midst of a complete transformation to reimagine the position of India’s flagship airline”, Wilson stated.
Air India is making vital investments all through the visitor expertise to raise its service and to strengthening its place as the popular airline for travellers flying to, from, and inside India:
- Air India has confirmed historic buy agreements to accumulate 470 plane from Airbus and Boeing at US$70 billion (primarily based on revealed record costs), with deliveries of the brand new plane beginning November this yr.
- The transformation of Air India’s fleet has already begun with the airline leasing and shopping for 20 widebody plane this yr. A US$400 million programme to fully refurbish the interiors of its legacy fleet of 43 widebody plane commences mid-2024, which can result in the set up of brand-new seats in each cabin, new inflight leisure programs, and inflight Wi-Fi web connectivity. By March 2024, 33% of the airline’s widebody fleet will probably be upgraded, and over the following two-and-a-half years, its whole long-haul fleet will probably be reborn.
- Air India has launched a brand new web site and cellular app, providing a considerably improved net expertise with new digital instruments and options.
- The provider may even launch a brand new “open all hours, each day” buyer contact centre in 9 Indian and international languages by the tip of this yr, in addition to a fully redesigned loyalty program in early 2024 that may allow hundreds of latest redemption potentialities.
- The airline is investing in constructing fully new lounges at Delhi and New York JFK airports, having not too long ago introduced a world lounge community enlargement, reaching 100% lounge entry protection for premium clients in any respect locations in its worldwide route community.
- Air India has now welcomed greater than 5,000 new workers, together with 3,200 Cabin Crew and almost 1,000 Cockpit Crew, who’re serving to to drive the cultural transformation going down on the coronary heart of Air India. Additionally it is closely investing in constructing one of many world’s largest aviation coaching academies in India that may upskill a large variety of aviation professionals.